Caring for your products
Candle Care Guide
- Make sure to burn your candles in a well-ventilated room, away from children and pets.
- Keep your lit candle away from drafts and fans.
- Wax has a memory and will burn well if you ensure your first burn is correct. When lighting your candle for the first time, burn for 3-4 hours to ensure a full melt pool but do not exceed 4 hours at any time.
- When you've finished burning your candle, pop your lid back on to avoid dust getting onto the surface of your wax.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before each burn.
- Stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom.
Diffuser Care Guide
- Before using your diffuser for the first time, remove the stopper (or EPE wad, depending on which cap you have), then replace the cap and insert the reeds. We use fibre reeds that are custom made for use in reed diffusers and tend to clog less frequently than rattan reeds.
- For optimum results, we advise flipping your reeds every 1-2 weeks. Please ensure you wear gloves and wash your hands thoroughly when turning the reeds over.
- Don't place your diffuser onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces as any spillages may cause damage to your surfaces.
- Don't place your diffuser on a windowsill or in direct sunlight as this will cause it to evaporate much faster.
- You may find that your diffuser is too powerful in a smaller room. If this is the case, simply remove a couple of the reeds.
Room Spray Care Guide
- Spray into an open room or onto items from at least 15 inches away.
- Do not directly spray onto furnishings or open flames.